Friday 16 September 2011

Silly me....

I am silly.
I forgot I could post the soup mix we received and sent  and even sillier That I didn't take a picture of my soup I sent, Thankfully my partner did!



Hope Kristi does not mind me using her pictures ;) 


Here is what I sent Kristi.
The huge focal is a Murano pendant and I included Brown pearls, Gold rondelle crystals, Gold spacers with black glass feature, Brown Agate gemstones, assorted gold tone bead caps and tubes and the toggle in the middle. :) 




And here is what Kristi sent me.
  A ceramic focal from Spirited earth on etsy (and it is gorgeous) The toggle is from Vintaj Earth on etsy. 
The rest you see are Czech glass, Czech flowers, bone beads and assorted miscellaneous beads.

And I am impressed with what I have done! I can not wait to show you all.


Only 2 more sleeps till the big Blog hop!! WOOT WOOT     


How awesome is THIS!! A map of all of the participants and where we are all from! 






And one last thing to look at, the link to Lori Andersons bead soup blog party that has all the information so you know what is going on and all 362 participants!! WOW what a job Lori must have had doing all this :) 

http://lorianderson-beadsoupblogparty.blogspot.com/







No comments:

Post a Comment